Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

I wish I - (get) take out -ample time to appreciate what I have now than to think about the possibilities once its no longer possible...I wish I could maintain all relationships I start...I haven't spoken to you in a while but flashes of years spent with you in school cloud my memory and eyes this evening...rest in peace Sandy...you'll be an instant hit in heaven -i'm sure of that..

Moments that matter


It’s not a question about the life in moments or the moments in life
It’s the perspective both offer – of victories, failures and for the most part - strife
Pray that time stops just for a bit for me to take a step back and pause
And string the perspectives together to piece life with all its ironies and flaws

So I pause to sense and feel each moment, collect, ponder and reflect
 It turns out to be a straightforward story; our choices imparting the special effect
The clichéd distinction between needs and wants; the classic race to an undefined end
With family gunning for a bronze and relationships giving up the first spot without contend

The selfish and not so selfish range of choices made for oneself and sold as good for all
Unknowingly getting too big to feel pain and nurturing the inability to see and sense the small
Cried numerous times in pain and suffering; but have also seen and felt tears of joy
Stayed alone for years; but appreciated the songs of love, that otherwise annoy

Time at times takes me back to relationships shared and broken; also ignored and let fall
Conclusion irrespective, better experienced and failed than not to have experienced at all
Fail I will again, but may only the brevity of life defeat me not my inability to experience; to laugh and cry
Promising to love and cherish everything I have than to think about what 'could be' after saying goodbye
Suchita...

No comments: